3600 API 610The Goulds 3600 API 610 (BB3) is an advanced design axially split multi-stage process pump. Engineered features make it an extremely reliable, high performance pump well suited to a wide range of services in oil production, refining, pipeline, power generation, descaling and mine dewatering services.
- Axially Split Casing - For extreme ease of maintenance.
- Dual Volute Design - Balances hydraulic radial thrust at each stage for extended seal/bearing life.
- Integral Compact Crossovers - Minimize flow losses, maximize efficiency.
- Heavy Duty Single Row Bolting - Prevents distortion and chance of interstage leakage.
- Precision Impellers - Individually balanced for smooth operation.
- Opposed Impeller Arrangement - Provides permanent axial hydraulic balance.
- API-610/ISO 13709 Compliance is Available
For additional information: Manufacturer's Website
|Flow Rates to||8,500 GPM|
|Heads to||9000' TDH (3896 PSI)|
|Pressures to||4000 PSI (9240' TDH)|
|Temperatures to||400° F|
Options & Accessories
PumpSmart PS220 Variable Speed Pump Controller
PumpSmart provides real-time control and protection of your pumps while also providing valuable process insight. By protecting against unplanned pump failure due to process upsets, we can keep your p...
i-ALERT2 Equipment Condition Monitor
i-ALERT2 combines the latest in Bluetooth low energy and sensor technology into a rugged, safe, industrial certified package. i-ALERT2 puts monitoring and diagnostics in the hands of everyday users, e...