3640 API 610 Two-Stage, Between-Bearing, Radially Split PumpsGoulds Model 3640 API 610 (BB2) between bearings radially split double suction two-stage process pumps are designed for smooth, reliable operation, and meet the toughest specification requirements of API-610 to assure extended service life.
- Opposed Impeller Design - Balances axial loading
- Large Shaft Diameter - For low shaft deflection and stable rotordynamic performance
- Radially Split Design - Dependable casing sealing for high temperature process pump applications
- Rugged Mounting Flanges - Designed to meet API-610 nozzle load requirements
- Between Bearings Design - Improved rotor stability at high speeds and heads
- Centerline Mounted - For high temperature services
|Flow Rates to||7,500 GPM|
|Heads to||2500' TDH (1082 PSI)|
|Pressures to||1130 PSI (2610' TDH)|
|Temperatures to||850° F|
Options & Accessories
PumpSmart PS220 Variable Speed Pump Controller
PumpSmart provides real-time control and protection of your pumps while also providing valuable process insight. By protecting against unplanned pump failure due to process upsets, we can keep your p...