3700 Single-Stage, Overhung Process PumpGoulds model 3700 API 610 (OH2) (ISO 13709) centerlined mounted process pump designed for optimum reliability. The Goulds 3700 employs state-of-the-art mechanical design features for sustained reliability and performance.
- API-610 - Full compliance with 10th Edition.
- Tangential Discharge - Maximum hydraulic efficiency.
- Finned Bearing Frame - Accommodates high temperatures without need for cooling water.
- Seal Chamber - Meets dimensional requirements of API-610 and API-682.
- Bearings and Seal Chamber Cooling - For extremely high temperature services.
- Mechanical Design - Extra heavy shaft and bearings.
- Back Pull-out Construction - Designed for one craft maintenance.
- Dual Volute Casings - 3-inch discharge and larger.
- Impeller - Multiple closed impellers for most casing sizes.
- Centerline Support - High temperature stability.
For additional information: Manufacturer's Website
|Construction||Carbon Steel, 12% Chrome, 316L Stainless Steel, Duplex Stainless Steel, S. Duplex Stainless Steel|
|Flow Rates to||8,500 GPM|
|Heads to||1200' TDH (519 PSI)|
|Temperatures to||800° F|
Options & Accessories
PumpSmart PS220 Variable Speed Pump Controller
PumpSmart provides real-time control and protection of your pumps while also providing valuable process insight. By protecting against unplanned pump failure due to process upsets, we can keep your p...