VIC Vertical Industrial Can-Type PumpsUsing state-of-the-art techniques in turbine pump design, Goulds vertical turbine line covers a wide range of hydraulic conditions to meet virtually every pumping service in the industry with optimum efficiency.
- Fabricated discharge head
- Flanged bowl construction
- 416 SS shafting
- In-line suction and discharge simplifies installation
- Optional suction in can for flexibility
- Inherent design features on Model VIC allow efficient operation at any NPSH available
- Alloy construction for corrosive / abrasive services
- See Model Features / Column Assembly, Discharge Heads, and Coupling Arrangements for additional bowl assembly features / options
For additional information: Manufacturer's Website
|Flow Rates to||65,000 GPM|
|Heads to||3500' TDH (1515 PSI)|
|Temperatures to||500° F|
Options & Accessories
PumpSmart PS220 Variable Speed Pump Controller
PumpSmart provides real-time control and protection of your pumps while also providing valuable process insight. By protecting against unplanned pump failure due to process upsets, we can keep your p...
442C Cartridge Split Seal
Simple, Fast Installation and Greater Sealing Reliability The Chesterton 442C™ Cartridge Split Seal combines superior seal performance with the ease of installation of a cartridge seal. T...
i-ALERT3 Equipment Condition Monitor
ITT i-ALERT3 is the advanced machine health sensor that quickly and accurately diagnoses status and warns of issues prior to occurrence for a variety of machines. Easy, secure integration with ex...