VIC Vertical Industrial Can-Type PumpsUsing state-of-the-art techniques in turbine pump design, Goulds vertical turbine line covers a wide range of hydraulic conditions to meet virtually every pumping service in the industry with optimum efficiency.
- Fabricated discharge head
- Flanged bowl construction
- 416 SS shafting
- In-line suction and discharge simplifies installation
- Optional suction in can for flexibility
- Inherent design features on Model VIC allow efficient operation at any NPSH available
- Alloy construction for corrosive / abrasive services
- See Model Features / Column Assembly, Discharge Heads, and Coupling Arrangements for additional bowl assembly features / options
For additional information: Manufacturer's Website
|Flow Rates to||65,000 GPM|
|Heads to||3500' TDH (1515 PSI)|
|Temperatures to||500° F|
Options & Accessories
PumpSmart PS220 Variable Speed Pump Controller
PumpSmart provides real-time control and protection of your pumps while also providing valuable process insight. By protecting against unplanned pump failure due to process upsets, we can keep your p...
i-ALERT2 Equipment Condition Monitor
i-ALERT2 combines the latest in Bluetooth low energy and sensor technology into a rugged, safe, industrial certified package. i-ALERT2 puts monitoring and diagnostics in the hands of everyday users, e...
442C Cartridge Split Seal
Simple, Fast Installation and Greater Sealing Reliability The Chesterton 442C™ Cartridge Split Seal combines superior seal performance with the ease of installation of a cartridge se...