EZstrip™ Progressing Cavity PumpsThe Moyno™ EZstrip™ Transfer Pump provides a quick and easy way to disassemble, de-rag, and maintain a PC pump in place, reducing maintenance time by more than 93% for significant cost savings. Distinguished by a patented split coupling, EZstrip™ Transfer Pump offers direct access to the wear parts and rotating assemblies without affecting the operational parameters.
- Patented split coupling allows full removal of the drive train in minutes with no electrical disconnection required
- Pre-assembled drive train available with 2-year warranty to allow faster reassembly time
- Suction and discharge ports remain connected to the pipe work
- Operational parameters are unaffected since design has no effect on flow and pressure
- Low running speeds reduces wear for a longer working pump life; ideal for abrasive applications
- Stainless steel cast components and fasteners provide corrosion resistance making them suitable for a variety of applications
|Flow Rates to||727 GPM|
|Pressures to||350 PSI (809' TDH)|
Options & Accessories
Hydraulic Relief Valves
Fulflo offers a wide range of hydraulic relief valves available in Brass, Cast Iron, Steel and Stainless Steel.
PumpSmart PS220 Variable Speed Pump Controller
PumpSmart provides real-time control and protection of your pumps while also providing valuable process insight. By protecting against unplanned pump failure due to process upsets, we can keep your p...
PumpSmart PS20 Shaft Power Monitor
The PumpSmart PS20 shaft power monitor offers pump protection for fixed speed positive displacement and centrifugal pumps. The PS20 utilizes a sensor that detects current from the electric motor. It i...