Small Utility Progressing Cavity PumpsDesigned for use where low flow or transfer duties in both domestic and industrial applications are required, these self-priming pumps can achieve suction lifts up to 26 feet. Simple design and construction provide extended pump life with minimal routine maintenance.
- Progressing cavity pump principle ensures steady output pressure and non-pulsing flow with minimal slippage–a very useful feature when pumping heating oil to burner nozzles for example
- Smooth action and resilient rubber stator ensures quiet running–ideal for light industrial and domestic installations
- Simple design and easy dismantle
- An abrasion and chemical resistant stator for handling viscous liquids and random solids
- Available as cast iron, stainless steel or engineered co-polymer bodies
- High quality stainless steel rotating parts
- Available either bareshaft or coupled with a motor
|Flow Rates to||1,050 GPM|
|Pressures to||600 PSI (1386' TDH)|
Options & Accessories
Shaft Power Monitors
The Emotron M20 shaft power monitor offers pump protection for positive displacement and centrifugal pumps. The Emotron M20 utilizes a sensor that detects current from the electric motor. ...