Universal Magnetic Driven Gear PumpsViking's Universal Mag Drive series can reduce maintenance and environmental costs through eliminating the pump shaft seal.
- Reduces maintenance costs and downtime associated with shaft seal failure and replacement.
- Reduces environmental costs associated with shaft seal leakage.
- Minimizes installation costs when upgrading existing universal series pumps to sealless with dimensionally interchangeable footprint.
- Bi-directional pumping design eliminates cost of second pump for loading or unloading.
- Sealing / Coupling: Neodymium Iron Boron, Samarium Cobalt
- Porting: Opposite (180°) (Rotatable Casing), Right Angle (90°) (Rotatable Casing), NPT/BSP, Flanged (ANSI or DIN Compatible)
- Mounting: Foot Mount
For additional information: Manufacturer's Website
|Construction||Cast Iron, Stainless Steel|
|Discharge Size||1-1/2" - 6"|
|Flow Rates to||500 GPM|
|Pressures to||200 PSI (462' TDH)|
|Temperatures to||500° F|
|Viscosity Range||28 to 250,000 SSU|
Options & Accessories
Lid-Ease® Basket Strainers
Viking Lid-Ease® strainers provide protection for any pumping system by preventing solids or foreign materials from entering the pump. Quarter-turn, easy opening breech-lock lid simplifies rout...
Viking Bolted-Lid strainers provide protection for any pumping system by preventing solids or foreign materials from entering the pump. Strainer bodies available in ductile iron. Inclined basket...
An industrial basket strainer filtration system consists of a closed vessel with a basket having interwoven mesh screens or perforated metals that are designed to remove solid debris from fluids as i...
Inline Gear Reducers
Viking offers eleven sizes of in-line, double reduction gear reducers to reduce standard driver speeds to match pump (or other driven equipment) requirements. With the in-line design, the input (high ...
Offset Gear Reducers
Viking offers three sizes of offset, gear reducers with an adjustable height bracket. Features: Ratios are fully interchangeable in each gearbox Multiple mounting brackets enable output shaft t...
Shaft Power Monitors
The Emotron M20 shaft power monitor offers pump protection for positive displacement and centrifugal pumps. The Emotron M20 utilizes a sensor that detects current from the electric motor. ...