3171 Vertical Sump and Process PumpsThe Model 3171 is the Veteran vertical sump and process pump. Thousands of installations in industrial process, sump drainage, corrosive liquids, pollution control, molten salts attest to the 3171's remarkable performance. Simple mounting.
- Rugged Double Row Thrust Bearing
- Heavy Duty One-piece Shaft
- External Impeller Adjustment
- Available in a Wide Range of Alloys
- Open Impeller Design
- Vapor Proof Option: Choice of packing, mechanical or fluid sealing methods to seal sump vapors
|Construction||Cast Iron, Bronze Fitted, Carbon Steel, 316 Stainless Steel, Alloy 20, Hastelloy B&C|
|Discharge Size||1" - 8"|
|Flow Rates to||3,180 GPM|
|Heads to||344' TDH (149 PSI)|
|Temperatures to||450° F|
Options & Accessories
PumpSmart PS220 Variable Speed Pump Controller
PumpSmart provides real-time control and protection of your pumps while also providing valuable process insight. By protecting against unplanned pump failure due to process upsets, we can keep your p...