3181 High-Temperature / Pressure Paper Stock / Process Pumps
Designed to handle high temperature and high pressure services of the Pulp & Paper Industries.
- Hydraulic Coverage Line designed for full 50/60 Hz performance.
- Back Pull-out Construction Spacer type coupling allows one-craft maintenance.
- Centerline Supported High temperature stability.
- Labyrinth Seals Eliminate loss of lubricant, prevent lubricant contamination for maximum bearing life.
- Maximum Interchangeability Power end and impellers completely interchangeable with Goulds Models 3180/3185.
- International Design Low maintenance costs.
For additional information: Manufacturer's Website
|Construction||Duplex (A890 GR3A), 316 Stainless Steel, 317 Stainless Steel|
|Discharge Size||3" - 14"|
|Flow Rates to||13,000 GPM|
|Heads to||410' TDH (177 PSI)|
|Temperatures to||508° F|
Options & Accessories
PumpSmart PS220 Variable Speed Pump Controller
PumpSmart provides real-time control and protection of your pumps while also providing valuable process insight. By protecting against unplanned pump failure due to process upsets, we can keep your p...
i-ALERT2 Equipment Condition Monitor
i-ALERT2 combines the latest in Bluetooth low energy and sensor technology into a rugged, safe, industrial certified package. i-ALERT2 puts monitoring and diagnostics in the hands of everyday users, e...