3420 Double Suction PumpsLarge Capacity, Single Stage, Double Suction Pumps designed for a Wide Variety of Industrial, Municipal, and Power Generation Services.
- Horizontally Split Casing In-line suction and discharge nozzles in lower half casing for ease of inspection/maintenance.
- Double Suction Impeller Assures Hydraulic Axial Balance for lower thrust bearing loads, longer pump life, and lower maintenence.
- Dual Volute Casing Assures Radial Balance for lower radial bearing loads, longer pump life and low maintenance. (Availability is size dependent.)
- Wear Rings Easily replaceable wear rings renew running clearances and protect against impeller, casing wear. Overall cost of operation is minimized.
- Sealing Flexibility Choice of packing or wide range of mechanical seals.
- Installation Versatility Horizontal or vertical mounting, clockwise or counterclockwise rotation.
- Material Flexibility Available in a wide variety of metals from cast iron to stainless steels.
For additional information: Manufacturer's Website
|Discharge Size||12" - 30"|
|Flow Rates to||65,000 GPM|
|Heads to||400' TDH (173 PSI)|
|Temperatures to||275° F|
Options & Accessories
PumpSmart PS220 Variable Speed Pump Controller
PumpSmart provides real-time control and protection of your pumps while also providing valuable process insight. By protecting against unplanned pump failure due to process upsets, we can keep your p...