3620 API 610 Single-Stage, Between-Bearing, Radially Split PumpsGoulds Model 3620 API 610 (BB2) between bearings radially split double suction process pumps are designed for smooth, reliable operation.
Goulds has extended the hydraulic coverage on its Model 3620 process pumps. These new hydraulics augment existing hydraulics, extending the Model 3620 hydraulic coverage. The new performance curves can be accessed through the Pump Selection System (PSS).
- Centerline Mounted - For high temperature services
- Large Shaft Diameter - For low shaft deflection and stable rotordynamic performance
- Radially Split Design - Dependable casing sealing for high temperature process applications
- Rugged Mounting Flanges - Designed to meet API-610 nozzle load requirements
- Between Bearings Design - Improved rotor stability at high flows and speeds
- Double Suction Impeller - Reduced NPSH R at high flows and speeds
For additional information: Manufacturer's Website
|Flow Rates to||20,000 GPM|
|Heads to||1500' TDH (649 PSI)|
|Pressures to||1000 PSI (2310' TDH)|
|Temperatures to||850° F|
Options & Accessories
PumpSmart PS220 Variable Speed Pump Controller
PumpSmart provides real-time control and protection of your pumps while also providing valuable process insight. By protecting against unplanned pump failure due to process upsets, we can keep your p...