3935 Low Flow - High Head Multi-Stage PumpsMulti-Stage Diffuser Type Pumps for low flow high head applications.
- High Efficiency
- Low Initial Cost
- Quiet Operation - minimum vibration
- Low Maintenance
- Few Wearing Parts - performance remains essentially the same throughout pump life.
- Steady Pressure - no accumulators required to remove pulsation.
- Easy Flow Regulation - simple control systems required.
- Simple Installation
- Space Saving
- Steep Performance Curves - for stable operation
- No Relief Valves Required
For additional information: Manufacturer's Website
|Discharge Size||1" - 1-1/2"|
|Flow Rates to||125 GPM|
|Heads to||2600' TDH (1126 PSI)|
|Temperatures to||400° F|
Options & Accessories
PumpSmart PS220 Variable Speed Pump Controller
PumpSmart provides real-time control and protection of your pumps while also providing valuable process insight. By protecting against unplanned pump failure due to process upsets, we can keep your p...