5150 / VJC Vertical Cantilever Bottom Suction PumpsBottom suction vertical cantilever pumps for pumping abrasive slurries.
- Cantilever Design: No submerged bearings.
- External impeller adjustment: Maintains pump efficiency and performance.
- Dual Volute Casing: Eliminates radial unbalance; reduces wear.
- Materials of Construction: Available in a wide range of corrosive / abrasive resistant alloys.
- Heavy-Duty Bearings
- Bottom Suction: Removes solids from sump floor.
- Removable Suction Liner
- Maximum Interchangeability
For additional information: Manufacturer's Website
|Construction||Cast Iron, High Chrome Iron, 316 Stainless Steel|
|Flow Rates to||8,000 GPM|
|Heads to||378' TDH (164 PSI)|
|Temperatures to||200° F|
Options & Accessories
i-ALERT3 Equipment Condition Monitor
ITT i-ALERT3 is the advanced machine health sensor that quickly and accurately diagnoses status and warns of issues prior to occurrence for a variety of machines. Easy, secure integration with ex...