CW/CWX Horizontal Slurry PumpsA-C Model CW and CWX horizontal pumps are designed specifically for handling liquids with abrasive solids in suspension.
- Maximum interchangeability of parts reduces spare parts inventory.
- Back pull-out design for easy maintenance on bearings, seals, packing impeller and wear plate- without disturbing the piping or driver.
- Replaceable, wear resistant shaft sleeve protects the steel shaft for the length of the stuffing box and extends through the packing gland.
- Optional EquisealTM Dynamic Seal on the CW models eliminates shaft seal and packing maintenance as well as gland water requirement.
- Enclosed Impeller - abrasion resistant hard metal enclosed impellers have low velocities and are accurately cast for years of trouble-free service.
- External Impeller Adjustment on the CW model maintains efficiency, simple and fast.
- Chrome Iron Construction for maximum abrasion and corrosion resistance.
|Construction||High Chrome Iron|
|Discharge Size||3" -14"|
|Flow Rates to||10,000 GPM|
|Heads to||350' TDH (152 PSI)|
|Solid Sizes||Up to 5"|
Options & Accessories
PumpSmart PS220 Variable Speed Pump Controller
PumpSmart provides real-time control and protection of your pumps while also providing valuable process insight. By protecting against unplanned pump failure due to process upsets, we can keep your p...