HSU, HSUL Submersible Recessed Impeller PumpsHydro-solids pumps. Recessed impeller easily accommodates large, stringy and fibrous solids without clogging. Because it is completely submersible, the HSU can be used in virtually and sump application. The HSUL pumps offer versatile mounting allows pump to stand or to be mounted on an optional slide rail arrangement.
- Fully Recessed Impeller - Allows large, stringy or fibrous material to pass through the pump without binding or clogging.
- Concentric Casing - Concentric design facilitates flow of pumpage and solids through the pump while minimizing loads.
- Legs - Bolt-on legs provide stability on sump floor.
- Mounting Flexibility - Flanged suction and horizontal discharge allow pump to stand or be mounted on optional slide rail.
- Interchangeability - Casing and optional wear ring are interchangeable with Goulds Model HS (horizontal) and VHS (vertical cantilever) pumps to reduce inventory.
For additional information: Manufacturer's Website