JC Slurry PumpThousands of installations attest to the remarkable versatility of the Model JC Slurry Pump. Sixteen sizes are available in a wide range of materials and configurations, making the JC ideal for most medium duty abrasive and/or corrosive slurry services. Plus, it's designed for extreme ease of maintenance and long hours of reliable operation.
- Extra Thick Wet End Components For extended wear life.
- Replaceable Wear Liner Low maintenance cost.
- Heavy Duty Power End Increased mean time between failures.
- External Impeller Adjustment Maintains original efficiency; simple and fast.
- Maximum Parts Interchangeability Entire line uses just five power ends.
- Sealing Flexibility Choice of packing, mechanical seals or Dynamic Seal.
For additional information: Manufacturer's Website
|Construction||Cast Iron, HC600, 316 Stainless Steel, CD4MCuN|
|Discharge Size||1" - 10"|
|Flow Rates to||7,000 GPM|
|Heads to||240' TDH (104 PSI)|
|Solid Sizes||Up to 2-1/4"|
|Temperatures to||250° F|
Options & Accessories
PumpSmart PS220 Variable Speed Pump Controller
PumpSmart provides real-time control and protection of your pumps while also providing valuable process insight. By protecting against unplanned pump failure due to process upsets, we can keep your p...
i-ALERT2 Equipment Condition Monitor
i-ALERT2 combines the latest in Bluetooth low energy and sensor technology into a rugged, safe, industrial certified package. i-ALERT2 puts monitoring and diagnostics in the hands of everyday users, e...