NM 3171 Non-Metallic Vertical Process PumpsFor severe corrosive applications. Casing and impeller interchangeable with Model NM 3196. Cost-effective alternative to high alloys.
- Cost Effective Alternative to High Alloys
- Corrosion Resistant RULON® Column Bearings
- Casing and Impeller Molded with High Strength, Corrosion Resistant GMP-2000*
- Casing and Impeller Interchangeable with Goulds Model NM 3196
- Rugged Double Row Thrust Bearing
- Thrust Bearing Sealed Against External Contamination
- Heavy Duty One-Piece Solid Shaft
- External Impeller Adjustment
For additional information: Manufacturer's Website
|Construction||Fiberglass Reinforced Vinyl Ester Resin|
|Discharge Size||1" to 4"|
|Flow Rates to||1,250 GPM|
|Heads to||300' TDH (130 PSI)|
|Temperatures to||200° F|
Options & Accessories
PumpSmart PS220 Variable Speed Pump Controller
PumpSmart provides real-time control and protection of your pumps while also providing valuable process insight. By protecting against unplanned pump failure due to process upsets, we can keep your p...
i-ALERT3 Equipment Condition Monitor
ITT i-ALERT3 is the advanced machine health sensor that quickly and accurately diagnoses status and warns of issues prior to occurrence for a variety of machines. Easy, secure integration with ex...
PumpSmart PS20 Shaft Power Monitor
The PumpSmart PS20 shaft power monitor offers pump protection for fixed speed positive displacement and centrifugal pumps. The PS20 utilizes a sensor that detects current from the electric motor. It i...