NM 3171 Non-Metallic Vertical Process PumpsFor severe corrosive applications. Casing and impeller interchangeable with Model NM 3196. Cost-effective alternative to high alloys.
- Cost Effective Alternative to High Alloys
- Corrosion Resistant RULON® Column Bearings
- Casing and Impeller Molded with High Strength, Corrosion Resistant GMP-2000*
- Casing and Impeller Interchangeable with Goulds Model NM 3196
- Rugged Double Row Thrust Bearing
- Thrust Bearing Sealed Against External Contamination
- Heavy Duty One-Piece Solid Shaft
- External Impeller Adjustment
For additional information: Manufacturer's Website
|Construction||Fiberglass Reinforced Vinyl Ester Resin|
|Discharge Size||1" to 4"|
|Flow Rates to||1,250 GPM|
|Heads to||300' TDH (130 PSI)|
|Temperatures to||200° F|
Options & Accessories
PumpSmart PS220 Variable Speed Pump Controller
PumpSmart provides real-time control and protection of your pumps while also providing valuable process insight. By protecting against unplanned pump failure due to process upsets, we can keep your p...
i-ALERT2 Equipment Condition Monitor
i-ALERT2 combines the latest in Bluetooth low energy and sensor technology into a rugged, safe, industrial certified package. i-ALERT2 puts monitoring and diagnostics in the hands of everyday users, e...
Shaft Power Monitors
The Emotron M20 shaft power monitor offers pump protection for positive displacement and centrifugal pumps. The Emotron M20 utilizes a sensor that detects current from the electric motor. ...