SRL Severe Duty Slurry PumpsThe Goulds Model SRL is the original rubber-lined slurry pump. It is the result of nearly a century of proven experience in the design, manufacture and field operation of slurry pumps. The SRL is built to stand up to the toughest services, while providing maximum reliability and extreme ease of maintenance. Available in a wide variety of natural and synthetic elastomers, the SRL, with its heavy duty design, extra thick liners and multiple impeller options, provides you with the right pump for your application along with years of dependable service even under the most severe operating conditions.
- Field Replaceable Rubber Liners Bolt in for quicker replacement, extra thick for extended wear life
- Large Diameter Impeller for lower operating speeds, longer wear life
- Five Discharge Positions suitable for most discharge pipe arrangements
- Oil Lubricated Bearings for maximum bearing life.
- Sealing Flexibility Choice of packing arrangements, mechanical seals.
For additional information: Manufacturer's Website
|Discharge Size||1.5" - 18"|
|Flow Rates to||20,000 GPM|
|Heads to||164' TDH (71 PSI)|
|Solid Sizes||Up to 1/8"|
|Temperatures to||250° F|
Options & Accessories
PumpSmart PS220 Variable Speed Pump Controller
PumpSmart provides real-time control and protection of your pumps while also providing valuable process insight. By protecting against unplanned pump failure due to process upsets, we can keep your p...
i-ALERT2 Equipment Condition Monitor
i-ALERT2 combines the latest in Bluetooth low energy and sensor technology into a rugged, safe, industrial certified package. i-ALERT2 puts monitoring and diagnostics in the hands of everyday users, e...