Trash Hog® Self Priming PumpsGoulds Trash Hog® is designed for superior solids handling capability, optimum pump performance and extreme ease of maintenance for a wide range of industrial, pulp and paper, mining and municipal wastewater services. Whether handling raw sewage, sludge, debris or plant wastes, there's no other pump that compares to the Trash Hog®.
- Large Capacity Priming Chamber For reliable priming and repriming
- Heavy Duty Power End For extended life in toughest services
- Non-Clog Impeller Capable of passing spherical solids to 3 inches (76 mm)
- External Impeller Adjustment Easily renews optimum hydraulic performance
- Trimmable Impeller Permits most efficient use of motor horsepower
For additional information: Manufacturer's Website
|Construction||Cast Iron, 316 Stainless Steel, CD4MCu|
|Discharge Size||3" - 10"|
|Flow Rates to||6,000 GPM|
|Heads to||140' TDH (61 PSI)|
|Solid Sizes||Up to 3"|
|Temperatures to||225° F|
Options & Accessories
i-ALERT2 Equipment Condition Monitor
i-ALERT2 combines the latest in Bluetooth low energy and sensor technology into a rugged, safe, industrial certified package. i-ALERT2 puts monitoring and diagnostics in the hands of everyday users, e...