LC, LF, LCS, LCV, End Suction PumpsPaco type LC, LF & LCV end suction centrifugal pumps are available in close-coupled, frame mounted and vertical designs.
Key Features & Benefits
- Double Volute design reduces radial loads, internal recirculation and turbulence, resulting in a longer bearing and seal life
- Suction Splitter reduces turbulence and pre-rotation, lowering operation cost and adding a longer pump life
- Case Wear Ring protects volute, allows restoration of performance, lowering operating costs and adding a longer pump life
- Shaft Sleeve protects shaft from wear and corrosion, extending the life of the pump and lowering maintenance costs
- Footed bearing frame supporting rotating element, providing ease of alignment, maintenance and piping
- Francis vane impeller design with extended vanes and enlarged eye increases efficiency and reduces vibration and noise
Our Paco Quick-Ship Program can help you get a pump within 24 hours.
|Construction||Cast Iron Volute with 304 SS Impeller (Standard)|
|Discharge Size||1" - 10"|
|Flow Rates to||6,000 GPM|
|Heads to||400' TDH (173 PSI)|
|Temperatures to||275° F|
Options & Accessories
Connect™ Equipment Monitor
Simplified Equipment and Process Monitoring for Pumps and Sealing Systems Chesterton Connect is a simple to use data acquisition tool that enables you to safely and co...
MLE Electric Motor with Speed Control
Grundfos has eliminated the complexity in matching motor, drive and control logic components by providing a simple and effective out-of-the-box solution to meet your variable speed application needs ...